Another newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfarmer31

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been lurking for awhile and finally figured out that I needed to activate my account to post. I just started diving this summer and love it! Did the Project AWARE thing two weeks ago at Table Rock Lake also my first night dive and had a blast. Picking up trash UW really improved my bouyancy skills. Anyhow... this board has been a great resource for me, thanks to everyone!:)

Another environmentalist. Welcome aboard and it's nice to see your doing something with your diving to help. Thank you.

Welcome to the party line... :bounce:
don

.....someone already helping our enviroment w/ you newly acquired skills (and I mean our enviroment!). If only there were more like you.
Congrats, welcome .......and happy and safe diving the rest of your life.

With everyone else here at scuba board. its nice to have you here! i remember putting cans and cups i found at the bottom of the ocean in my weightbelt and instead of handing them my fins first i would hand them the trash. I love scuba and glad your here. Mike

Back
Top Bottom