Another newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheCanuck

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

My name's Marc, I'm 26 and I'm from Montreal. I'm currently going through my open water certification. I was looking for some info on gear so I thought I'd surf the board.

My experience obviously is pretty limited. I've done 2 intro dives in Grand Cayman and Cozumel and I'm hooked. Going again in the south carribean sea to do some diving in October and I can't wait.

:grinbandit:

Welcome aboard Marc!!! Congrats on your OW!

Yup, you'll find quite a range of gear recommendations, advice, notes, cautions, opinions, etc.. weigh them all carefully.. hehe

Good luck on the October dives... I'm living in the Caribbean now and it's nice to dive it anytime I want.. 8^D

Hi, and welcome. If you are looking for information you can search the threads. There are discussions of all sorts, and even some threads spacific to brands or catagories. Enjoy. A wealth of information here, and a lot of helpful people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom