Another New Member from the Ottawa Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedtim

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to everyone on the ScubaBoard. I am a DM from the Ottawa area. Most of my dives are on Wednesday evenings in the St. Lawrence or on the weekends. Diving is becoming more of a family affair. My wife completed her open water certification while we were on vacation in January. It is nice to have a dive buddy in the family. When the water temperature warms up in June she will get her introduction to the wonderful sites close to home. A drysuit is in the picture, but the picture is not quite in focus yet.

Ted

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll find the Ottawa folks, and a lot more Ontarians hang out, and share information in Ontario Fresh Water Freaks

Hey there tedtim!

Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums.

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom