Another MV student's pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You stare into an anemone and keep staring till they appear magically from underneath..:wink:

jonix:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can hear mike's voice "fill the frame...get closer...fill the frame...get closer..." hahahaha
You have no idea how many times I repeat to myself fill the frame...... get closer when i'm uw. :) :)

Or on land for that matter...... aaack.

LOL...but AFTER you fill the frame correctly. I agree, of course, that cropping shouldn't be your primary route to a good image...but I don't agree that you should never do it. My theory is never throw out any of your tools and never get dogmatic :wink:

It's ok to fiddle with your images - it's called artistic license.

Now - go get closer!

alcina:
LOL...but AFTER you fill the frame correctly. I agree, of course, that cropping shouldn't be your primary route to a good image...but I don't agree that you should never do it. My theory is never throw out any of your tools and never get dogmatic :wink:

It's ok to fiddle with your images - it's called artistic license.

Now - go get closer!

You said dogmatic :wink::D

Back
Top Bottom