Another MV student's pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
LOL - Now I see what you're saying. And it's what I thought when I set up my gear. But I found that my 100 macro stays on the shelf while I use my 60mm. I have to get so much closer with the 60mm and lighting can be a ****** but closer is better :)

I keep thinking I will put the 100 on but I seem to always choose the 60 - everything's a tradeoff and there are things the 100 can do that the 60 can't & vice versa, but I discovered that the 60 can do a lot more than I thought it would be able to (I was very concerned about having to get so close...turns out that really isn't too much of an issue for a great many things.)

Having to get further away with the 100 creates its own problems some days...

My advice - buy both :D :D

OH and don't forget the Woody!!

I like the 100mm because I only have that one to use...:D You can't give me too many choices. But oh yes, the Woody! I just got mine alcina.

Tim - please either post the link again so we don't have to go back and find it OR load up images that you can put in here directly from photobucket :) We be lazy!

Thanks for the link :wink:

I love #15 - the nudi...excellent rhinos and I love the mono-chromatic feel. I know cropping is a big no-no to your guru...but this might be worth playing with...sometimes the creation continues along a different path that that first seen...

sweet pics Tim.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom