Another Matangi (Fiji) report, with pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to hear Bale is still there. I heard he left. He still has that wild hair. Good DM and nice guy. We were there in April 2006 for 11 days and did quite a bit of diving. When we first arrived there were alot of divers - enough to warrant a Somosomo Straits 3 tank dive. IMO I think Yellow Wall was better and made several trips there.
Towards the end of our stay my wife and I were the only divers and at one point there were only 3 couples total at the resort.
It took a bit to get used to hot tea on the SI and we did bring our own water as well.

We also had enough people mid trip to justify a trip to Taveuni to see the falls in Bouma park.

Great pictures - good color. I need to get bigger strobes as my photos are darker in general. I did come back with around 400 photos with some decent ones. Yours are excellent - Thanks.
Yes Bale is still at Matangi. As for his hair, we think he is going for that "anemone on legs look"...LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom