Another Lost Camera Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guitarcrazy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I took a last minute trip to Cozumel to do some more diving. We stayed at the Coral Princess and dove with Pepe's Dive shop. Unfortunately on the last day, Sunday the 12th of February, our camera somehow came loose from my vest and floated away. I did not bring a laptop on the trip so all of our footage was lost, except for one video of a nurse shark that played with us for a long time. It was a black Intova Edge X camera, with a red floatation strap. I did not have any identification on the camera, and did not take a photo of contact info either. Now that it is lost I can see why that would be a smart thing to do. :) I know this is the proverbial needle in a haystack, but if anyone finds a black Intova I would be very grateful. The loss of the camera is a bummer, but it was the first big scuba trip my wife and I have made, and I would be so grateful to have the photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom