Another froggy inside !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Air One

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please allowed me to introduice myself, I'm Er...

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Oh , thank's...it's very nice of you...and quite quick also...

Yes, well...I was saying that I was really proud to...

I've been off on a Cozumel trip, editing pics, etc, but wanted to say Hi There - late, better than never
03.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Great ! Thank's Don ! I'll try to do my best !
Cozumel seems to be a quite nice place to dive...but, what did I say :confused:

Ah, yes : my name is Erwan, ( pronounce "Air One" ). I'm leaving in the North-West of France, between Brittany and Normandy. I dive since 1991, my certifications are "french federation level 4 ( that doesn't mean anything to most of you...) = CMAS***+ nitrox.
When I don't dive, I try to do my job as well as I can (I'm a doctor > GP):cwmddd: .
I appreciate UW photo (as a newbie), Wreck diving, traveling...

I'm not an expert and my english is not fluent enough, so I'll ask more questions than I'll give answer.
It's good to join such a large community !
Thanks for your patience !
over !

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here. This is a great place to meet local divers.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!
Your English looks pretty darn good to me. Considering a can't speak, write or read French!!!!
Enjoy the SB and don't be afraid to read and respond.

Welcome, Erwan, from the chilly waters of Puget Sound, Washington. I look forward to hearing from you here on the board. What kind of diving do you like to do? Warm water or is there a favorite spot near where you live?

Take care!

Sasquatch

I use to dive in the Sea, never tried in caves or lakes.
I enjoy diving around in the Channel sea : Chausey Islands, and Wrecks (Worl War 2 and older) by St Malo and Cherbourg. I have my own boat, and I appreciate to go with few friends, sometimes alone. The watter temp. goes down to 6-7°C in winter, so we have to use dry suits.
And of course I love travelling and diving in tropical seas. Two trip planned on 2007 : the Maldives and the Grenadines ( Little Indies), If someone here knew a good dive center in Grenade, I would be really pleased ( I'd like to dive the Bianca C ).

My Favorite spots : The Brothers Islands in Egypt and Tubattaha reef Pilippines.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board, Go Gators

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom