Another Certified Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations man! It is a great feeling ain't it!

Congrats from another just certified novice. Feels great don't it? I can't wait to get back in the water!! I wonder is it like driving for the first time after you've passed your test?

Originally posted by brizzolatti
I wonder is it like driving for the first time after you've passed your test?

No it's not.

After the test,
Driving you can do alone.
Scuba you should have a buddy! :wink:

The thing that seemed the strangest to me after my road test was not having someone else in the truck with me.

Hey Dave, boy, I wish I could go. I spent this last week in Mobile, and although I had too much work to do to dive, I did visit a dive shop there - Gulf Coast Divers - and made some great contacts with whom I plan to do some diving when I return in August. I am starting my AOW course now and hopefully will be able to get a couple of wreck dives in come August. The guys at Gulf Coast Divers (an SDI shop) made some non-penetration recommendations in about 50 - 60 feet that I can't wait to hit.

Anyway, yeah it really is a great feeling to finally be certified. I haven't been back in the water yet, but plan to be in the upcoming week.

To all of you who are either in a dive class or thinking about getting into one, it will be something you will never regret, do it as soon as you can or you will kick yourself for waiting. So far it has been about the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!!

Later all,

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom