Another appreciative newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Newman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I found this forum and board while hunting down information on diving in and around Northern Virginia and DC.

Not long been in the area and wanted to know the ropes. Hopefully, some of you will be able to recommend good dive sites now the weather is improving - and the better stores to use.

I started diving last year under the PADI scheme and will complete the Open Water certification this Spring.

Glad to be with you - I can see already that this is where the information's at. Look forward to recieving some tips on dive resources in and around DC.

MN

Glad to have you aboard. I am sure someone will have the information you are looking for. If you have questions shoot them this way. If you have answers shoot those over too.

Enjoy the board.

Chad

and a hello from Ottawa, Ontario Canada

You'll enjoy each stay you have here, meeting new folks, and having fun!

Welcome to the best source of scuba info on the www! Great to have you aboard! There are lots of friendly, knowledgeable people here who will happily answer any questions you may have. See you around the boards!
Ber :bunny:

Welcome to the board.

I haven't been here in a while, but its always good reading when i'm on my lunch hour at work.

These folks are great. They will provide you with sound advice and helpful suggestions regardless of how out of the ordinary you may think your question is.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

-Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom