Another amazing day of diving on Coz!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well days here are fabulous for me. I miss my wife like crazy and I cant wait until the 26th for her to come. Until then, well I'll just have to tough it out. (do ya'll think I made some brownie points there?)

Today was a great day of diving. Went to Palancar Gardens and cruised so slowly, it was lovely. I dove with some wonderful divers who I think really enjoyed it too. I just love the gardens, so majestic are the pinnacles. I did not do any swim throughs today. Today was a day of doing macro searches with Christi from Blue xt sea diving. We had a blast. Just slowly looking around, so nice.
Had our SI at the money bar, that was really nice. About 1.5hr long. I like those.
Then we went to Balones. I dig the coral heads there. For macro hunts, cant beat that. It was such a good dive. I also got to tag the submarine. Blew a bit of air to catch it but that was fun.
I so enjoyed finally getting to meet and dive with Christi, it was a long time coming. I like it when you meet someone and know you will be friends for a long time.
Good diving all. kevin:D

Last edited:
Sounds excellent! Did you get to dive with Pedro as well?

Just goes to show that not everything on the internet is as it seems, but pictures speak 1000 words :) Had a fantastic time diving with you today and I'll share a boat and dives with you any time anywhere my friend! Thanks for the great finds :)

It is great to finally meet you in person and I am happy to call you a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting Deb next week too!

Sounds excellent! Did you get to dive with Pedro as well?

Sunday = Pedro's day off - family day :) Miguel was our DM today :) Great fun and I'm LOVING, LOVING, LOVING being back in the water!

Hey, you guys make a great looking couple. Hard not to smile when you're in Coz.
Days away, so don't drink the margarita pool dry.:D

Interesting, my partner and I were in the Palancar Garden's yesterday as well (Diving with Blue Angel). Current was fair (very light considering the full moon), and made for an sweet drift dive, not too quick for taking a longer look.

SI at Money Bar... never done thought. I always think of it as too far north for an SI. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom