Anonymous Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homeyllama

Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy, who will remain anonymous,(T.P.H.), wimped out on the night dive.(T.P.H.) Said something about nitrogen loading(T.P.H.) or his pinky toe hurts (T.P.H.) or some lame excuse.(T.P.H.) I would not harrass my buddy(T.P.H.) by printing his name(T.P.H.) on the board for all to see (T.P.H.). Would not be right(T.P.H.) to blab on and on (T.P.H.) about how he dove ALL DAY (T.P.H.) and just could not make(T.P.H.) one more intsy wintsy lil night dive. (T.P.H.). You can call me at 1-800-NO-BUDDY for all the details. P.S. Names were not changed to protect the guilty!:D

There are (T.P.H.) libel laws (T.P.H.) in this state (T.P.H.), y'know....

:wink:

I can't imagine anyone (T.P.H.) wimping out after only 5 dives in one day. If this anonymous diver (T.P.H.) is who I think it is (T.P.H.), he's usually a pretty tough Dewd (T.P.H.) and an excellent Phinn Buddy (T.P.H.). But I guess anyone (T.P.H.) can get narced out at 30ft while watching the fishies.

I'd keep his name (T.P.H.) off the board for now. He (T.P.H.) may have just had a bad day...all that warm water and stuff. :D

It's a tongue-in-cheek inside joke.

Steve (T.P.H.) has become one of our very best dive buddies and friends. He's also usually the first one in the water and the last one out and seldom ever misses the opportunity to dive.

Of course anyone can call a dive anytime for any reason...and we've all done it.

I told Steve(T.P.H.) that I was not the kind of person to go raggin on him just because he'd been in the water WORKING since 7 am, was dog tired,had a headache, and looked the worst for wear. O.K., so I lied.:wink: We had a great time,good dives,and hope to see ya'll Monday.

and they refered me to myself!So I called my house to see if I was at home and got a buzzy signal.So I decided to try my cell phone and they told me that the party that I was trying to reach was unavailable at this time.
So then I decided to go check on the lie-ability laws policy and found out that they had cancelled my policy.

I hate it when that happens!;-0

T.P.H. once bubbled...
and they refered me to myself!So I called my house to see if I was at home and got a buzzy signal.So I decided to try my cell phone and they told me that the party that I was trying to reach was unavailable at this time.
So then I decided to go check on the lie-ability laws policy and found out that they had cancelled my policy.

I hate it when that happens!;-0

It's OK, Sweetie...we know where you are! See ya Monday :wink:

a NIGHT dive? now that's one I have to put in my log book! He MUST have been tired! Littl' Buddy, I'm behind you all the way, 'specially when the piranha are closing in from the front... hehe
Ya'll have a Great time tomorrow, we'll be in the mudhole at Dangerfeild. See ya Wednesday. OH, and did I mention Randy Price, a pal of mine was getting certified this weekend? I've already added him to the Houston group and he's aching to hit TL with us!

tony

25 days to go.....

OH, and did I mention Randy Price, a pal of mine was getting certified this weekend? I've already added him to the Houston group and he's aching to hit TL with us!

tony

Is that the same Randy Price who has a garden show on AM radio?

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom