Anoindustry diving canister light promotion and give gift away to technique divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello . Guys

For years I have been in the diving industry and these two days I have talked with the ano industry about the cooperations of launch a new combo dive lights to technique divers. Here we got areThe CL2300 canister light promotion.

Learn more about the Ano canister light . Please visit youtube Ano CL2300

ANOINDUSTRY is a great company dedicated to diving flashlight and OEM for many branded diving flahslight company.
The CL2300 canister light come with battery (6pcs of samsung core 18650 battery 2600mah ),charger,and goodman handle.3 modes: Low, Mid and Hi; provide users different output options with low power reminder. And Over 3 hours burn time in high mode.

The price was US$458/set
Promotion price is US$299/set (free shiping)
Give free gift of 1pcs of Hollis LED3X back up light and 1pcs of Hollis LED6 back up light. These two lights can be really a good light for underwater backup use.

Promotion activities will expire at 1st.August 2015.

Poster.jpg

This one will send out with registered mail with tracking no. ONE YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY . Thanks for Inoindustry's cooperations.
paypal availalbe :sales@nitescuba.com
please cover the paypal fee when you pay it.

Cheers

Anyone (besides OP) have any experience with these? I'm in the market for a can light and this seems like a great price (not to mention the LED3/6 coming with it too!)...

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2015 at 09:20 AM ----------

OP - sent you a PM with some questions.

Hello . Thanks for all your guys' trust . I will send out your products ASAP with nice package.

By the way . Once you guys paid us . Please advise the phone no. Please know it will have some problem if without the phone no. Last time I sent a package to Turkey and the address no one at home . So the shipper can NOT find the recipient. And finally the cargo being returned . That caused me twice shipping cost. So. That's way I ask the phone no.

Cheers

---------- Post added July 4th, 2015 at 10:43 AM ----------

Hi. Guys .

Over these two days . a lot of friend ask me about double the capacity of the battery pack in order to support more than 5 hrs of light at full power. Honestly we have an other type of
dive canister light called CL2300X Which runs in 12X 18650 battery. Gives about 6 hours burn time and rest freture are almost same as the CL2300.
For more informations about the promotion activities about CL2300X. Please visit the link about CL2300X(12x18650 type)

About the delivery time , We almost have at least 2 days handing time. 2 days later we will give you the tracking no. (except the non-working day )

Cheers
Minos

I have this model with the 5hr burn time cannister, purchased locally. I have used it on two dive days for about 5 total hours of total burn time. I like it alot. Very bright with three power settings.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have this model with the 5hr burn time cannister, purchased locally. I have used it on two dive days for about 5 total hours of total burn time. I like it alot. Very bright with three power settings.

Hi . Good to know . My friend . May I know how much you get from your local. ?

I believe i paid $399, so this is apretty good deal it would seem.

Hi,
What's the diameter of the light head?

Also, given the XML L2 LEDs, can you contact Ano Industry about driving the leds a little harder for 3000lumens? This would be more comparable to the Brinyte DIV10.

Thanks!

Don't ever believe a XML-L2 U2 LED can produce 1000 lumenin practice. It is the max this LED can produce under all idea condition, and it won't be too reliable at that working condition.

The actual light out put of DIV10 is about 1500-1800Lu. I have one myself and I did lots of measurement on them. I believe CL2300 produce about the same amount of lumen in practice. Having that said, it is a lot of light. A typical 21W HID produce about 1500lu when new and drop to 1000-1200 as bulb age. Even a true 1000lumen light is brighter than most people ever need.

Hi,
What's the diameter of the light head?

Also, given the XML L2 LEDs, can you contact Ano Industry about driving the leds a little harder for 3000lumens? This would be more comparable to the Brinyte DIV10.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom