Annual Thanksgiving Morning Lake Travis Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you realize that "meh" is going to be entered into the Oxford English dictionary next year? Interesting piece of trivia. The word "meh" was first uttered by Homer Simpson in 2001, I believe.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but what is the definition of meh ?

EDIT: Never mind, I googled it like I should have done to begin with.

Last edited:
I am still hopeful I can make it. My wife's car is in the shop and she has mine (fair uh?). I have the rental until her car is ready. She is going out of town and taking my element so I still have the very small rental. I am hoping I get her car back tomorrow and if I do, I will be there...

Tomorrow is the day to be thankful for all that we have. Happy Thanksgiving DIVERS.....

Let's have people firm up today that are going to make it in the morning to dive:

????

We are meeting at the lower parking lot of the Scuba Park by the 3 picnic tables for anyone that wants to go. 8 AM.

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Hey Shawn: Sorry I wont be there with the Starbucks. Y'all have fun.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. :shakehead:
Safe diving, & Happy T-day! :D

Mansfield at 8. We're still planning on being there.

Happy and Safe Thanksgiving DAY :D Texas Swamp Divers, DIMWIT divers and all the rest............

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Trip report

Warm out, nice and toasty in the water (dry suit :shocked2:) good viz for Travis, owned the lake diving, great new and old friends showed up, what a nice way to start Thanksgiving. We missed the rest of you. I attached a picture of the cast, missing Chris and Mellisa in the picture, due to a little arrival time hiccup. But thanks to Chris I got weighted correctly in my dry suit. Wes we are glad you joined us before your deployment and hope you stay safe on your tour.

Thanks to the divers for joining our group today:

Bill
Mark
Wes
Mellisa
Chris

May we have many more dives together ...................................

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Attachments

• DSCN5192.jpg
    DSCN5192.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 47
Happy Thanksgiving Shawn. Sorry I missed this dive today, but I'm having some killer dives over here in Largo. Seas are flat, temps are in the high 70's, and viz is more than I can guess.

Say hello to my 'lil friend :D

Attachments

• PICT0813.jpg
    PICT0813.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 29
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom