Annual Thanksgiving Morning Lake Travis Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mehhh ... scratch me on this one. My thoughts will be with my dive buddies here at home that morning, but my butt will be in Key Largo eating some of Capt Gary's turkey that afternoon.

Looks like a great dive group too ...

Larry dropped off the list and this is the line up Thursday morning. See everyone there.

The Divers who will meet at 8 AM:

Enrique
Mack
Bill
Shawn
Layne
Brandon
Chris
Melissa
Mark
Gary

Regards, Shawn O'Shea

http://media.myfoxaustin.com/aquarena/index.htm

:bump: :crocodile: :chairfight:

Shawn, it looks like I'm gonna have to bail out on the Thanksgiving dive. You guys have a great time.

Put me down tentatively - I have not firmed up all my plans for Thanksgiving, but they may include early prayers sessions for the Aggies to beat the sips ;-)

DSAO
Mike

Another diver bites the dust....:amazed::internet::lotsalove:

The Divers who will meet at 8 AM:

Mike
Bill
Shawn
Layne
Brandon
Chris
Melissa
Mark
Gary

Regards, Shawn O'Shea

myFOXaustin.com | Underwater Web Cam at Aquarena Center

Mehhh ... scratch me on this one.

Do you realize that "meh" is going to be entered into the Oxford English dictionary next year? Interesting piece of trivia. The word "meh" was first uttered by Homer Simpson in 2001, I believe.

Shawn - I have to join the list of cancellations. Have a funeral that morning. Then another one that starts at 1900 (7:00 pm for civilians) cause one way or the other there will be a killing at DKRM stadium (an I fear it will not be a longhorn funeral). Have a great dive.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom