Announcing a new forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when you type in wreck valley in yahoo or google you will find that the term is commonly used to describe our local waters. kind of like the "graveyard of the atlantic" denotes the nc coast. therefore, although other regions may be veritable wreck valleys the actual expression usually refers to our ship devouring waters.

Raven- Yes, it is pretty cool. Thanks for the congrads.

Boogie- I understand your post because if you don't live in this area, you've probably not heard it referred to as wreck valley before. It's recognizeable to the potential members who live in this area though.

Let me know when either of you are ready to come visit and go on an official "WV Club" dive :)

Scott

I could design the logo, once we finally decide on what it's going to be.

XJae - I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the outline of the 3 states, just like on a map, but in perspective, with a wreck sitting on top of them?

Thanks RavenC!

grunzster once bubbled...
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the outline of the 3 states, just like on a map, but in perspective, with a wreck sitting on top of them?

That could be cool!!!

Hey after just a few days, we already show up 9th in Google if you do a search for wreck valley.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom