Anilao???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've just left southern Leyte early (weather, did get to see whale sharks) and am heading to Puerto Galera. Have a few extra days (starting Tuesday) and would like to stop in Anilao, mostly to do Brasura (shore dive). I was there 2 years ago with a dive buddy, stayed at Dive and Trek (only accessible by boat). However, I am on my own and am looking for advice as where to stay near the dive site. We had Winston as a dive guide, anyone have his phone #? Best way and $ from Manila airport to Anilao? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!!

I've just left southern Leyte early (weather, did get to see whale sharks) and am heading to Puerto Galera. Have a few extra days (starting Tuesday) and would like to stop in Anilao, mostly to do Brasura (shore dive). I was there 2 years ago with a dive buddy, stayed at Dive and Trek (only accessible by boat). However, I am on my own and am looking for advice as where to stay near the dive site. We had Winston as a dive guide, anyone have his phone #? Best way and $ from Manila airport to Anilao? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!!
hmmmm... nearest to basura would be vistamar BUT i (IMHO) would steer clear of it... aquaventure should be a better option for that

best way for a solo diver would be to get in touch with kiko's fleet (Scuba1.net - The Official Website of the Scuba1.Net Dive Club), they used to have a regular shuttle to anilao... i think it's still available

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom