Anilao resorts: Club Ocellaris contact info, or similar alternative

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,I'm having the same problem trying to contact Ocellaris, even I used all emails showed above.Maybe i'm lucky and scubaborad also helps me for an answerthanks. Yolanda

Although I didn't wind up staying there, I talked to Jesus at the jsvenus@gmail.com address many times over the last month..he seemed to be answering it far more regularly than in experiences past. The phone on the email is the same as was given in the comment prior to yours

I have just spent 3 days diving at Crystal Blue (will post a write up later as I am currently in PG diving with Asia Divers) and about have my face painted for Halloween.

I also could not contact Club Ocellaris via phone or e-mail from their website do there of us ended up at Crystal Blue, highly recommended, Connie is the person to speak to there she is very organized.

thanks for all the advises. I
I´m already in contact with Ocellaris and they gave me complete information about the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom