Anilao resorts: Club Ocellaris contact info, or similar alternative

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magrone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My friend and I are UW photographers trying to book at Club Ocellaris without much luck. Their website is pretty worthless and the facebook page doesn't give contact info that gets replies.

An SB member gave me; inquiries@clubocellaris.com and Phone +63 29006758
I have also tried jsvenus@gmail.com.

We have a trip to Anilao in three weeks so any suggestions on contact numbers or alternative resorts that are budget priced and cater to UW photographers would be a great help.

Thanks

Thanks Wantonmien,

Of course after I post here as a last resort I receive an email reply from Club Ocellaris. :whatever:

Pretty sure we are going with Club Ocellaris, but
May I ask what the pricing looks like for an all inclusive day of diving at Arthur's Place?

Thanks

Stayed in different places when I was in Anilao the previous 3 times. Can't go wrong with Club O as they know what, where, when, why, and how about underwater photography. Just avoid the top-most cottage. My buddy and I are both photo enthusiasts and were very satisfied with our guide, Mark. Alexis is also good.

Thanks for the replies. I did end up contacting Club Ocellaris so we are set. Thanks for the advice on the cottage cim72lando.

I am a grad student studying nudibranchs and looking into staying at Club Ocellaris. I wanted to know what the rates are per day or week at this dive resort and what this included? I am looking at going in May.

critter area for batangas would be at secret bay (not so secret tho).

The contact info I used was jsvenus@gmail.com, you can also use his Mobile: ++63917-8901073.

I just came back from 4 days there. I felt I had died and gone to macro-heaven! :) the deluxe package is $140 USD per day for room, board and 4 dives. The regular package is $120 (2 dives). Nitrox is $20 per day, or $7 per tank. Additional dives are $20. The accommodations are basic but adequate, food is simple but quite good, Filipino home style.

The macro diving was fabulous! Corals are healthy, and the muck diving was the best I had ever experienced. DM Peri was great at finding cool stuff like tiny frog fish, ornate ghost pipefish, cuttlefish, etc. Night diving was my favorite, lots of octopus, bobtail squids and other weird and wonderful stuff. they will take you out if you are the only diver, which we did for a night dive, and was greatly appreciated.

This place is great for experienced divers and photographers, there is no limit to how long you can dive, you can breath your tank down to almost empty if you want, 60-80 minute dives were the norm. It's just eat, sleep, dive! The boat men were great, they carried everything, I never once had to carry anything heavy! Can't wait to go back! I'm totally hooked on macro/muck diving now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom