Anilao Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks pards, no I don't use strobes but i'm planning to. Rig is a canon A95 with a WP-DC50 housing. I shoot on Manual (sometimes with internal flash pag madilim na) pero it is a hit and miss thing, the advantage of a dgcam is you can delete a pic and try again.

That's Joy (lone diver with line) nga pala.

The idea is to post the pix here at our forum for easy viewing/access, no need to go to the gallery.

Pards subukan mo sumama sa dive-o-rama.

clgsamson:
Here's something to wet your appetite :D . Taken last Aug 7, 05.

Ako na bahala sa mga graduation pix sa 1st SB dive-o-rama. Maniningil na rin ako, "PM" fee.

those are very nice pics. i cant beleive you are using a simple digicam for that. it looks like your using a professional rig. i have been trying to take pics but they dont come out as nice and vibrant as that. my pics always look pale and faded. maybe it has something to do with the fact that my camera is always set to automatic and flash is always on....

Sweet! I like the pic of the lone acropora - the lighting makes it look like a stage with a spotlight on it.

yup recognize the fins. :) still checking my schedule for the dive-o-rama just want to be 100% sure that I can go before making reservations with Pao

hey! very nice!

during the dive-o-rama i'll also be giving my pixtreme a try... it doesn't take fabulous pix on the surface but i kinda bought it because kasama na yung housing na rated to 125'

kodakan niyo ako ha baka walang silbi ang akin hahahahahaha

Jag

Back
Top Bottom