Anilao on a Budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

siboezdr

Registered
Reaction score
newly certified Advanced OW diver here! had the chance to dive in Mansud Wall and Coral Garden in Talikuc Island - Davao last November. would like to ask for any dive resort in anilao that you can recommend. Around how much is the dive package, inclusive of gear rentals, tank and boat services. thanks.

I think aqua venture is one of the cheapest resorts in anilao. Scroll down the forums and check out the reviews. Its best if you maximize the boat and be 4 or 5 in your group. :D

anilao with about 5 divers on the boat should be about 3500, 3600 for the whole weekend - inclusive of food and accomods...

there might be cheaper, and definitely there is more expensive...

i'll have to wave the balai banner though...

Jag

i have stayed at Aquaventures twice and had a great time both times. don't know how it rates as to other resorts but facilities are good and food is GREAT (not always the case in the Phils.). the helicopter wreck right out front is good for froggies and the bay in front is one of the best nite dives around.

aqua venture...

the overnight package is around 2.5k with 3 buffet meals...

dives are cheaper if you are 4 or 5...

when are you planning to go? I might be in the area...

Back
Top Bottom