Anilao on a Budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i had a wonderful time at aquaventure when i stayed there last month. i have been to three resorts in anilao and so far aqua is the cheapest resort in terms of the total dive cost. but the facilities and services are great! you won't be disappointed.

the rate for double occupancy (non-aircon) is 2,700.00 per pax, inclusive of 4 buffet meals and 4 tanks. you add 600 for aircon. i think the DM fee is around 630.00 per group/per dive and the boat is around 1,500.00.

i have no idea about gear rentals since i brought my own equipment.

you may want to check out balai (Welcome to Balai Resorts - ANILAO and LAIYA - Batangas, Philippines). they have a package rate for divers (min of 5 pax), 3,500.00, inclusive of overnight accommodation, 4 dives, 4 buffet meals, DM fee, boat.

hope you'll enjoy your dive.

dive safe.

erwin

when marv? if my original plan goes haywire might as well join you in anilao. i second the dusk dive, twin rocks?

I just thought of going when Coya said that he'll be there on the 29th. If my plans to go to Dumaguete in late December don't push through, I'd be more than happy to join you in Anilao around those dates.

I just thought of going when Coya said that he'll be there on the 29th. If my plans to go to Dumaguete in late December don't push through, I'd be more than happy to join you in Anilao around those dates.

am thinking going anywhere between 28-30 depending on my work sched...that is if i my pg plan doesn't push through. wife & kid will be with me and they're insisting on a resort with a pool

Aquaventure! they serve really awesome lunch. :) :) :)

I arrive in the Manila airport at 5:40 AM on 12/29. I am thinking of heading down to Anilao same day, diving (as much as I can in the afternoon and night), staying over, and diving as much as I can the next day (and either back to Manila or stay one more night). Aquaventures seems like a popular choice amongst the locals?

Anyone here going to be there during that time? Anyone want to show this Fil-Am around?

I'll have all my equipment and UW photo gear. I'm assuming macro is the configuration of choice at Anilao? I want to do some serious nudibranch hunting.

.mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom