Anilao January 2009 with Canon G10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah c'mon Ed, leave a few pics for the tourists to snag instead of taking all the nice ones! (Maybe it would help if each time you got a new camera you got a crummier one than the previous model? Nah, probably not with you...) Very cool shots. Pretty coy about the "not on the market yet" adapter though. As an almost owner of that same Canon case gotta wonder what you were using. Thanks for posting these! // ww

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Hey! But I'm also one of the tourist and I did show them to divers from another group... It's hard to resist the urge to try out a newer model. :D
Anyway, thanks for the kind words and I'll try to bear the good advice in mind... :wink:

Ed.

Nice shots, Ed :). Is the new adapter usable with the diffuser in place?

Yup! You can use the Canon housing diffuser with it. :wink:

H20 Photo Pros - Thanks for the compliment. I agreed, the G10 is really a great camera.

Ed.

Great photos as always Ed. I'm jealous. I have to go to PI. I have to take better pictures too.

Great photos as always Ed. I'm jealous. I have to go to PI. I have to take better pictures too.

Thanks Larry, you have always been really kind and supportive. You should try to go to PI and I'm sure you'll have a great time... :wink:

Ed.

Nice shots, Ed :). Is the new adapter usable with the diffuser in place?
Yup! You can use the Canon housing diffuser with it. :wink:

H20 Photo Pros - Thanks for the compliment. I agreed, the G10 is really a great camera.

Ed.

Here the adapter that I was using... UWCa Adapter. It's a new adapter and due out in a few weeks time (according to the manufacturer).

uwcaadapter1smalldr5.jpg

uwcaadapter2smallrn3.jpg

uwcaadapter3smallzk3.jpg

- Made from High Quality Aluminum Alloy
- Internal O-ring for easy attachment and snug fit without any screw required
- Smooth M67 thread for easy lens attaching and removing
- Light and durable

Ed.

There ya go again Ed, taking all the good shots! Thanks--what a nice thing for you to do, makes it very clear what a good solution this adapter will be. I'll try to be patient about when, where & how much--just knowing something will soon be available is good news. Thanks again for the extra effort...and for all your great pics that are steadily pulling me to that end of the planet! // ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom