Anilao January 2009 with Canon G10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

Just wanted to share some of the shots I took during my recent trip to Anilao and had the chance to test out the new Canon G10. All were taken with G10, Canon housing with adapter, single Inon Z240 & lenses. All constructive comments are welcome. Thanks & Happy Viewing!

img2645tr0.jpg

img2430kv1.jpg

img2437ez3.jpg

img2621ff3.jpg

img2611yg7.jpg

Btw, only took a few WA shots, as I was testing out the macro capabilities on this trip... ^_^

Ed.

A few more... :)

img2354ac4.jpg

img2494tv6.jpg

img2467vu6.jpg

img2556tu9.jpg

img2637vw7.jpg

Thanks!

Ed.

Lovely shots, I think the blue ribbon eel is my favourite but all of them are inspirational.

Alison

Great shots, I aspire to your level.......is there a big difference between the G9 and G10 from your perspective.......thanks.........M

great photos Ed.
Hope you like your new toy!
blue ribbon eel and shrimp are excellent. really crisp,sharp focus.

Do you have the F.I.T adapter to attach the Inon UCLs?

Thanks for the kind compliment, everyone...

Jorgy - Quite a bit. Sharper & less noise images. The 28mm is definitely an advantage. :wink:

Kevster - Nope, I wasn't using the F.I.T adapter. In fact I was using a new adapter with my UCL165M67 lenses. However, it's not out in the market yet. I was testing it out and I believe it'll be out very soon... :D

Ed.

Ah c'mon Ed, leave a few pics for the tourists to snag instead of taking all the nice ones! (Maybe it would help if each time you got a new camera you got a crummier one than the previous model? Nah, probably not with you...) Very cool shots. Pretty coy about the "not on the market yet" adapter though. As an almost owner of that same Canon case gotta wonder what you were using. Thanks for posting these! // ww

Nice shots, Ed :). Is the new adapter usable with the diffuser in place?

Those are some fantastic photos!! The G10 is a great camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom