Anilao February 2009 - Thru My Eyes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Once again, I was in Anilao and here are some of the shots to share... Happy viewing! :D

img3040.jpg

img2897.jpg

img3138.jpg

img2902.jpg

img3045w.jpg

img2844.jpg

img2759.jpg

Ed.

Last edited:
Just a few more... :D

img2808.jpg

img3127.jpg

img2822.jpg

img2887.jpg

img2743.jpg

img2878.jpg

That's all folks... Thanks for viewing! :D

Ed.

Last edited:
Fantastic images Ed! First shot is a very cool effect. The rest, I don't know where to start. The Seahorses, wow. The nudi gills, amazing clarity. Third one, is it love, is it cannibalism, I don't know? Is it amazing? Yes. And the Frogfish is terrific. Congrats on your backlit Leaf as well. Great shot. Keep 'em coming.

Fantastic images Ed! First shot is a very cool effect. The rest, I don't know where to start. The Seahorses, wow. The nudi gills, amazing clarity. Third one, is it love, is it cannibalism, I don't know? Is it amazing? Yes. And the Frogfish is terrific. Congrats on your backlit Leaf as well. Great shot. Keep 'em coming.

Yeah Yeah...what he said!:D

Thanks a lot, Larry & Frank,
I'm really flattered by all of your kind words... :blush:

Ed.

Great pictures as always Ed, and congratulations for your recent Gold medal win in the compact camera category of the Our World Underwater photo contest. Was that photo with the G9 or G10?

You make us point & shooters proud!

I am in awe and can only repeat what Larry said. Absolutely spectacular shots. You have set the bar so high up I can hardly see it. Thanks for sharing and do not feel shy.....if you have others we will let you post'em :D.

Wow... Thanks for all of the wonderful comment. You all have been really kind and supportive... :D

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom