Anilao February 2009 - Thru My Eyes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pictures as always Ed, and congratulations for your recent Gold medal win in the compact camera category of the Our World Underwater photo contest. Was that photo with the G9 or G10?

You make us point & shooters proud!

Thanks a lot, D... :D

All were taken with the Canon G10, Inon Z240 & lenses. :wink:

Ed.

I am in awe and can only repeat what Larry said. Absolutely spectacular shots. You have set the bar so high up I can hardly see it. Thanks for sharing and do not feel shy.....if you have others we will let you post'em :D.

Thanks Steve... :D
You're really kind with your words and I'll definitely share more... :wink:

Ed.

Ed, Great shots.

Do you have any examples of shots without the macro lens attached? Perhaps at its widest angle?

Thanks a lot everyone. You all have been great... :D

Mdk - If I'm not wrong, the Giant Frogfish shot was taken without any lenses attached. Anyway, I haven't really taken any WA shots with the G10 yet, will be doing it on my next trip. :wink:

Ed.

Great shots. Where did you stay? Trip report? Any recommendations to divers going to the area for the first time? Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom