Angela Orlich Testimony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why are moderators not moderating this thread?! The comments on this thread have been very disrespectful to women in general and to victims of sexual assault.

Care to point out an example of a disrespectful comment about women in general? I'm not saying there isn't one, I'm saying that I don't see it.

Vehemently disagreeing with someone is not disrespect.

Insinuating sexist motivations for particular viewpoints is . . . but that's only been applied to some men in this thread, not to the women.

Care to point out an example of a disrespectful comment about women in general? I'm not saying there isn't one, I'm saying that I don't see it.

Vehemently disagreeing with someone is not disrespect.

Insinuating sexist motivations for particular viewpoints is . . . but that's only been applied to some men in this thread, not to the women.

Well put.

Don't mean to rehash an old thread, but I do find this story 'interesting' (in quotes because I can't think of a more PC term at the moment).

I have no judgement either way, but I do not find her story completly unbelievable, especially given that the circumstances could indeed cause someone to be somewhat confused.

But regarding this statement in the story, "I grabbed the rope to get back up to the boat, .... At this point, we were about 30 feet under water.". Other than the wreck in Coz, is there any other dive site or op that uses a rope or line for diving? Thought it was all drift diving.

One more comment - more disturbing is the other instances reported on that website regarding rape aboard cruise lines, some to small girls in their rooms no less. Nothing boils my blood more than something like that happening to an innocent child.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread IS being watched by a moderator. I have yet to see a post that violates the Terms of Service for ScubaBoard but, if you feel that there is one please hit the "report button".

Please remember that Moderators are not able to review EVERY post that is posted here on ScubaBoard. If YOU feel that a post violates TOS please report it. That will guarantee that the reported post is reviewed, usually by more than one moderator. The report button works much better than posting a complaint in a thread.

Thanks,

Ann Marie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom