Andy Rooney ~ Older Women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAAaaaak. You're right Laurens! I never even looked at the date... :blush:

42 and I was 28 when we met.

oh..thats nothin.

Age only matters to the neighbors and the PTA.

It is reassuring to hear that men like older women okay.....guess that opens the options for everyone. :love:

My only advice for men and women as they get older is....just don't get grumpy and cynical.

I'm not an older woman yet, but I understand this phenomena.

The older i do get, the closer I get to my mom. She's dating a man 10 years her junior and is incredibly comfortable in doing so. She's not jealous or self-conscious. She has a good job, 2 kids, hobbies, an opinion on most things and one of the best senses of humour of anyone I have ever known (very dry, quick and mildly sarcastic). She is also still gorgeous. In fact, I have a male friend that is my age that admitedly has a crush on her (that kind of creeps me out, but it also makes me proud).

I am blessed to have other older women in my life that are role models of confidence and humility. Of brains and a natural, strong beauty. They are ery capable women and I see the men that they attract. It's very reassuring. I think there's something to be said for maturity in general that even some younger people can possess. Many males and females my age I see in miserable, volatile relationships. They are insecure and often superficial. I'm often attracted to older men OR a few men closer to my age that are quite mature, adventurous and honest. But they seem few and far between.

I think maturity can be innate, but is usually learned and one of the sexiest attributes anyone can possess.

Now that we've been married for 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old."

"Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

Older woman also have a way of putting things into perspective. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

Cute. I've seen that somewhere before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom