And now, a break from three people who died on that big boat in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thin Mints.

Fresh from the freezer. Little slices of mint poker chip heaven. They clink on the table and roll about. They never make it to a plate... they'd get too thawed. The clock is ticking... remove box from freezer, open wrapper, let them clink out onto the table (or in my case, my desk, usually) and consume in seconds.

Nothing like them. I can eat a box at a time. Maybe two.

Its sad, really - but its how I roll.

Thank you Girl Scouts!!!!

---
Ken

Rick Inman:
Have you ever tried Dryers Grand Thin Mint ice cream??

Oh, man...................

it doesn't go "clink."

It has other compensating virtues, I'm sure - but it lacks the satisfying tactile clink that I look for in a good frozen cookie.

BTW - you gotta love that its only available during GS cookie season. How funny is that??!!??! Marketing people. Kill 'em all.

---
Ken

Ice cream is one of the reasons I'm overweight. That, and girl scout cookies. Perhaps I can sue them?!

SparticleBrane:
Ice cream is one of the reasons I'm overweight. That, and girl scout cookies. Perhaps I can sue them?!

aren't there warning labels on that stuff now? You may be SOL, buddy....

---
Ken

And? There are warnings on cigarettes, too. Maybe I can start chain smoking to rake in the big bucks.

smart @$$es:D

I don't know . . . the Girl Scout mint cookies were always a teaser -- gone before one had properly engaged with them.

Now, Mystic Mint cookies got me through medical school. No, I'm not kidding; a whole box would disappear during finals week. I ate almost nothing else at that time, because mint in large quantities is corrosive and renders the digestive tract nonfunctional. But dark chocolate and mint will smooth over almost any emotional upheavals. In fact, I think I should go out and buy some . . . I was doing drills with the big guys today.

Ken, I'm surprised your freezer doesn't have a ton of them for use between sales periods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom