An invitation to SoCal Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WannaLaguna

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Gang,

For the past few month I have been working on my organization Oceanic Defense. We are coming up to 10,000 members and I want you all to be a part of this movement.

Oceanic Defense is a dedicated group of aquatic citizens that are driven to protect the very ocean we all dive in on a regular basis.

I am also very happy to share with you that a fixture here on the west coast is also an advisory board member for us. Many of you know and love Dr. Bill. He's done much for our west coast environment and I couldn't think of a better individual to invite to work closely with us.

So come by for a visit on Facebook and see what we are up to. And please mention that you came over for Scubaboard. Oceanic Defense | Facebook

Hope to see you all there,

Dive safe,

Jeff
Founder Oceanic Defense

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, Jeff... you blew my cover! I was just going to ask WannaLaguna what this Oceanic Defense was all about! Seriously, good to be affiliated with an organization trying to do the right thing for the oceans we all love.

Jeez, Jeff... you blew my cover! I was just going to ask WannaLaguna what this Oceanic Defense was all about! Seriously, good to be affiliated with an organization trying to do the right thing for the oceans we all love.

LOL, we'll definitely still have some covert ops for ya :wink: Very glad to be working with you too Bill!! We'll be out on the island in the next few weeks!

Jeff.

Hey Gang,

For the past few month I have been working on my organization Oceanic Defense. We are coming up to 10,000 members and I want you all to be a part of this movement.

Oceanic Defense is a dedicated group of aquatic citizens that are driven to protect the very ocean we all dive in on a regular basis.

I am also very happy to share with you that a fixture here on the west coast is also an advisory board member for us. Many of you know and love Dr. Bill. He's done much for our west coast environment and I couldn't think of a better individual to invite to work closely with us.

So come by for a visit on Facebook and see what we are up to. And please mention that you came over for Scubaboard. http://www.facebook.com/OceanicDefense.org

Hope to see you all there,

Dive safe,

Jeff
Founder Oceanic Defense

THANKS BLACKWOOD!

the correct address is in my signature as mentioned: Oceanic Defense | Facebook

Very cool; I took a look and found some really great articles in there. Keep up the work!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Fixed your link and became a fan as well....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom