An idea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So here's what I was thinking... We should all (the cancun, playa, etc. instructors, dm's and visitors) who post on this board get together for a beer or something like that... what do you guys think?

Hola Bro.
how's slooowww season for you?
Tyson actually wanted to celebrate his first year anniversary of being and Instructor (tomorrow) so I guess this week sounds cool, you know him right?
Say when this week. We can go to arcos, cool band, cheap drinks like 40pesos 2x1....let me know and I will let tyson know....

Look me up anytime you're in Playa. I don't get up to Cancun much since wwe got a Sam's Club. ;-) PM me for my number here in Playa. Maybe we could coordinate everyone interested between Tulum to Cancun including Cozumel, to come down to Playa....What day is the slowest for everyone...for me its everyday now. Ugh! And this rain we've been having.

sloooowww season indeed... even my wallet's hungry these days lol. Let's coordinate something with everyone and grab a beer... miguel, te mande un pm.

I guess I am up for going to playa, I always stay at the a hotel right across from blue parrot cause I am not driving back from playa after drinks.....by the way, cool videos Jason...

Eric, I will let u know tomorrow pm me your cel number you have my nextel and telcel I am diving in the morning and tyson in the afternoon so maybe by 5 or 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom