An AMAZING Company! My Rave Review!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPaith

Registered
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I have posted, but I wanted to give you all some updates! Awhile back I posted some photos of a really bashed up Atomic B1 regulator. Ryan of Atomic reached out to me and I sent it to him for inspection/replacement. While it was in his custody, I asked if they could go ahead and service it! He obliged and sent me back what appears to be a brand new regulator.....Atomic did THAT good of a job with it. I don't have photos yet, but trust me, it looks brand new. I spent all weekend in the pool with it, and couldn't be happier.

Now furthermore, I know masks are unique to every persons face, but I bought the Atomic Venom. The pool this weekend was the first time I dived with my own equipment, and I simply could NOT be happier with the mask. The fit was perfect, it was like it was designed for my face. I had no problems clearing the mask, and aside from the times I was required to remove my mask (for training), I did not have to clear it at all. Even both instructors commented on how well the mask fit my face. NICE JOB ATOMIC!

Furthermore, my girlfriend has the Sub-Frame Atomic (pink, of course) and was also extremely happy with the mask. She did however, HATE the regulator she was using in the pool, and after using the instructors B2, and my B1, is now in the market for a new Atomic Regulator, and I may be looking for an upgrade myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom