Amr Adel Passed Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm sorry for Amr.

Several sources in Sharm indicate that he was doing deep dives lately and that he reached 125m on air. Yesterday morning, he went to make a 150m dive and he's never back.

For those who asked me about Scuba Sharm Dive Center before, the center will not operate again. Amr was the sole proprietor.

Sending thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Hi all,

Amar was found as far as I understood.
Asser, Are you sure that he dived on air ? I heard that he use 3mix.
any way - hope for the best for his family...
I heard that there were 2 more accidents in Dahab region with Tech. divers - any information?

Kind regards,

Shadow, sorry to hear about your friend.

BTW, your avatar gives me goose bumps. I only dived it once and went head first all the way to the bottom exit. Bells is one of the worlds great dives..

ofleisher:
Hi all,

Amar was found as far as I understood.
Asser, Are you sure that he dived on air ? I heard that he use 3mix.
any way - hope for the best for his family...
I heard that there were 2 more accidents in Dahab region with Tech. divers - any information?

Kind regards,
I'm not sure if he was found. Where did you get this info from?

I called his colleagues and they told me it was air. Again, please tell us where did you get this info from.

Regarding Dahab, all the info I have is about Dimitry. He was lost in a 185 m trimix dive.

Red Sea Shadow:
I'm not sure if he was found. Where did you get this info from?

I called his colleagues and they told me it was air. Again, please tell us where did you get this info from.

Regarding Dahab, all the info I have is about Dimitry. He was lost in a 185 m trimix dive.

Hi,
thr info come from thedecostop

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom