American Airline and Delta Start service 5 June 2021 to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on UNITED !!!! :clapping::thumb2::bounce:

Have you seen the prices? I thought it was expensive before, now it’s just ridiculous!

Bought my American Airlines Seattle to Bonaire tickets back in March for this August. Paid less than half the typical going rate.

And the BON lieutenant governor announced a downgrade to Covid risk level 2.

Have you seen the prices? I thought it was expensive before, now it’s just ridiculous!
Yup. United flight EWR - BON for next May - listed at $3,400 for economy no bag.

hell no.png

Yup. United flight EWR - BON for next May - listed at $3,400 for economy no bag.
May as well get 10 friends and rent a Gulfstream:wink:

I have a feeling it is just their way of saying don't book with us yet since they are not flying there yet. Plus they list the flights as arriving at like 2AM.

Once Bonaire gets it Vaccine passport figured out and United gets back to a 7PM arrival, the prices should drop back down.

Once Bonaire gets it Vaccine passport figured out

That would be great! Not sure how that's going work, especially those of us from the USA. I don't see the government providing a vaccine passport and they are probably easy to fake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom