Ambergris Caye to Roatan???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I looked into this a few months ago and the best I came up with was to fly/boat back to belize and then fly to Honduras. Decided against it because it was really expensive. Hope you find a cheaper way.

I'm not sure if this will help, but you may try Gil Garcia at www.roatanair.com . He runs Roatan air service and does charters- he could probably work with you. Not sure if this is exactly what you were looking for, but I think an air charter may be your best solution. Good luck!

There's a small plane that flies out of Belize to san Pedro Sulu, Honduras and back. Atlantic Airways. Call (501) 227 7363 for res. in Belize.

Not sure of the details, but you can get a boat from a southern Belizean port that goes to the Bay Islands somewhere. You can get to that port by surface transport, so shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

used atlantic last year - here's the web site - 3 times a week did a night dive in Roatan flew the next morning and was diving in the afternoon!! (shallow dive and lowflying planes!) http://www.atlanticairlines.com.ni/ - Hilary

Back
Top Bottom