Amazing Whale Experience!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Such a beautiful and majestic animal. I hope to someday have an encounter like that.
Great video and I love the music as well. Bravo. I'm very envious.

It's an amazing thing to see them underwater. My husband and I were lucky enough, at the very end of a Lanai dive, to have a young one make several passes over the pinnacle we were diving, almost as if it was curious as to what we were. What the video can't convey is the scale of the animal -- It's just mind boggling. It's certainly an experience that gives you goosebumps and is remembered forever.

Wow! Congratulations! I want to experience that as well.

Thats just is awesome! Man, that is a lucky catch. Great video! The OC boat had the similar experience that day too. They were in the water when the whale swam up to them. But they didnt get any video. Awesome ScubaDrew, just amazing.

Nice video!!! It looks almost trained. I am not sure I could have been as disciplined and stayed out of the water!

Back
Top Bottom