Amazing stuff off the California coast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a teaser of what's below, took these pictures myself! Never stops amazing me how awesome our waters are...

290vj3b.jpg

2zz3h9k.jpg

16733fa.jpg

Just a teaser of what's below, took these pictures myself! Never stops amazing me how awesome our waters are...

290vj3b.jpg

2zz3h9k.jpg

16733fa.jpg

Were these photos taken in an aquarium?

+1

The first picture seems to show the reflection of windows (or it could be a pattern on an aquarium background) and I have yet to see that happen in the ocean.....just my interpretation of the photo though.

What's the point of these photos?

I am going to go out on a limb and say that these are all things one could see off the coast of California? Is this correct OP? These just happened to be taken in an aquarium as is made obvious by the aluminum post visible in the first picture. I suspect that the OP simply wanted to share the local life forms and did not intend to make it sound like these shots were taken in the waters off the coast (which is how the OP reads).

Last edited:
Nice pictures......and funny.

It's more fun when you are in the water with them.

P5300026.jpg

Bob
------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

What's the point of these photos?

Been diving for 5 years off the California coast and I wanted to show people what I see in our waters. These photographs are indeed mine and they are in my home.

We own our very own Temperate aquariums that maintains 55 F degrees.

This allows us to host our animals in their natural environment.

Here are some more.

2e52izb.jpg

15e8bwz.jpg

2djv1u8.jpg

rvfv69.jpg

You need a MUCH bigger one. How big is your home?

Back
Top Bottom