amazing race asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nobody answered my first question :11doh:

come on, who will you team up with? :D

@moonie: aren't you supposed to be out with ish already? :D

iris_ice:
nobody answered my first question :11doh:

come on, who will you team up with? :D

@moonie: aren't you supposed to be out with ish already? :D

Ish at gym still, i think..

NOthing romantic or anything like that, but i'll team up with Chip anytime. no matter how much he is being related to the cowboys of the broken mountain, i believe he's strong and powerful, and patient, and helpful, dependable, long-lasting (parang battery), smart (macgyver)....etc... this i saw during the dive marathon... IRIS... nothing romantic ito ha...

:lol:

don't address your worries to me. address them to penn :D

how come penn's not your choice?

moonlighting:

NOthing romantic or anything like that, but i'll team up with Chip anytime. no matter how much he is being related to the cowboys of the broken mountain, i believe he's strong and powerful, and patient, and helpful, dependable, long-lasting (parang battery), smart (macgyver)....etc... this i saw during the dive marathon... IRIS... nothing romantic ito ha...
i do know someone who thinks chip is gwapo (good looking)... i wouldn't know either way since i don't swing in that direction

Jag

moonlighting:

Woah... did Chip just hijack moonie's PC as well???:D

attachment.php

OMG, what's Ish doing with PHIL COLLINS? and what's Phil doing on a bangka in Yap?

:D su... su... sudio...:D
:drummer:

moonlighting:

sorry moonie, if you had trouble keeping up with me during the dive marathon, don't think you'd keep up with me in the amazing race. :14:

And even though many of you think that Iris and I would make a good team, think again. She's always complaining that I'm too competitive. She'd most likely hate me after all is said and done. Plus all the viewers will see me as the @sshole and Iris will have a million fans/sympathizers. :)

Chip, Iris already has a million fans....

Moonie, that photo is extremely well done!!!! Looks good doesn't it?! :wink:

i want your PS person to work on my photos....

Hmmmm, next pic not PSed....

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom