Amazing! Dive report: Tuesday 3/31 somewhere in Carmel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about doubles at Point Lobos? Not much of a walk to the ramp. Does anyone know how to clean the algae off the boat ramp? I remember hearing that Doc Wong knows how it's done.

I wouldn't mind helping out and getting those rocks clean again, there is an accident ready to happen if it remains like its at.

MG

Last edited:
How about doubles at Point Lobos? Not much of a walk to the ramp. Does anyone know how to clean the algae off the boat ramp? I remeber hearing the Doc Wong knows how it's done.

I wouldn't mind helping out and getting those rocks clean again, there is an accident ready to happen if it remains like its at.

MG

Contact Scott Tims from the ba_diving list. He's the one who cleans the ramp.

How about doubles at Point Lobos? Not much of a walk to the ramp. Does anyone know how to clean the algae off the boat ramp? I remeber hearing the Doc Wong knows how it's done.

MG
Bristle brush on a broom handle and some bleach at low tide? :D

Bristle brush on a broom handle and some bleach at low tide? :D

Thanks Mike M.

I can see it now, "Diver is arrested at Point Lobos Reserve as he contaminates Whaler's Cove with industrial strength bleach".... :depressed:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom