Amanda from MA checks out the turtle situation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you diving? Is this off PDC? I have been diving the MesoAmerican Barrier Reef for 15 years or so. (AKumal to Honduras) I have NEVER dived near PDC. Is this what it typically looks like U/W off PDC?

Glad to say this is typical diving everyday of the year around here. Keep in mind....you have dive guide and then you have knowlegdable dive guide. These "knowlegdable" guides, when not overloaded with many beginning divers or divers of different experience levels, should be able to take certain routes over the reef to the places where the critters live. If they are new to DM'ing or guiding...they are way too concerned about their diving guests to worry about where critters live...as they SHOULD be! But an experienced guide, that has dove the local reefs for years and has handle many different levels of divers, can make all the difference between a mind-blowing dive and a ho-hum dive. :wink:

Awesome Jason- I can't wait to get back down there!

Back
Top Bottom