Am I the only one using Atlas gloves with Si tech oval rings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, well jeez... That changes a lot. :)

Okay... So what's the best for doing this? Like you, if I'm going to do gloves then I'd forego the seals... If that means to just trim a seal out to leave the mating surfaces, that's fine.

Once I do that, what's the hottest glove system from there?

I'm using the Diving Concepts rings with Atlas gloves or the gauntlet gloves. If you use the Si Tech system you can also use pullover gloves.

I purchased the clearance priced fusion bullet with round rings as my first drysuit from DRIS recently, and as I understand it the pullover black gloves shown in the video will just pull on and work. Is that correct? What glove liner do you recommend for mid 40* temps? They recommended round rings over oval for thicker hands...

I use Fourth Element's G1 glove liner. Works well for me in mid to low 40's. When I go colder I'll use a thin Merino liner underneath or Fourth Element Wrist Warmer.

Back
Top Bottom