Info ALWAYS analyze your gas!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friendly reminder ... because sometimes it can save your life.
This lesson may more broadly apply to use extra caution around all equipment which someone else handles at any time. This includes any equipment you loan to others, or equipment which you borrow/rent. For example, maybe someone tightened/loosened something, broke something, etc and they either didn't notice or didn't inform you.

I don't dive with mixed-gasses yet, but I'll make sure to invest in an analyzer when I do.

This lesson may more broadly apply to use extra caution around all equipment which someone else handles at any time. This includes any equipment you loan to others, or equipment which you borrow/rent. For example, maybe someone tightened/loosened something, broke something, etc and they either didn't notice or didn't inform you.

I don't dive with mixed-gasses yet, but I'll make sure to invest in an analyzer when I do.
While I understand where you are coming from, my recommendation is to use the same caution for all equipment. I have screwed up many times and I was 100% convinced I was right because I did it. We are often our own worst enemy when we have too many irons in the fire. I am also harder/more abusive to my gear than anybody that borrows or rents items from me.

While I understand where you are coming from, my recommendation is to use the same caution for all equipment. I have screwed up many times and I was 100% convinced I was right because I did it. We are often our own worst enemy when we have too many irons in the fire. I am also harder/more abusive to my gear than anybody that borrows or rents items from me.
Absolutely! Coincidentally enough, I just made a post about one of my own equipment screwups earlier today, which caused me to lose a 2nd-stage reg & caused potential danger:

Back
Top Bottom