For Sale Aluminum Shearwater Screen Protectors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another bump for this "For Sale" thread. We have added all the covers that AMX makes to our website and some other goodies. Check them out here:

Anyone know the O-ring size for the Perdix protector? it was mentioned in a thread that I can't find.

also wants to know.

I emailed manufacturer a while ago and I believe they told me it's "customized"...

Found it.

@tursiops mentioned a 2x19 (red silicone) o-ring. If anyone has any spares…

Found it.

@tursiops mentioned a 2x19 (red silicone) o-ring. If anyone has any spares…
My 2x19 silicone o-ring was for the Teric protector. I haven't had a Perdix since someone stole it in 2019.

I've got access to a laser cutter, it would look pretty slick to have my name and phone number etched into the side of one of these, should show well through the adonizing, does anyone think that would cause the aluminum to oxidize when exposed to salt water?

My 2x19 silicone o-ring was for the Teric protector. I haven't had a Perdix since someone stole it in 2019.

My bad. I have a Teric (or two). Where did you get the o-rings?

Quick Google search turned up this:

This is an interesting (worrisome) description however:

1645704599035.png

I need to identify the ones for the Petrel1, Perdix, and Peregrine....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom