For Sale Aluminum Shearwater Screen Protectors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are awesome. We just restocked on some colors we were out of. Just in case someone needs the links again.

Shearwater Dive Computer Accessories

Thanks for posting all the awesome pictures. Some of these combinations have come out crazy cool!

Just got mine, super cool and fast shipping. Thanks.

C2797BDE-72E2-40C1-8078-088708A87468.jpeg

Daughter used her new Peregrine today and was also the first time with the orange protector. She said it really made it easy to see in our green water. She was really happy. I used the grey frame one today on my Perdix. I too like it.

Notice I actually spelled it right!

It held up in ocean use, here it is after soaking in the pool after after 2 hr 40min in the ocean
86EC5771-55D4-43C8-89DC-B511254BAAB7.jpeg

I guess one could point out that lack of damage could indicate it’s not necessary…looks cool though :wink:

We just received another shipment of these. They make great Christmas gifts. We have most colors for the Perdix, Peregrine, Teric, and Petrel 2.

These things go fast and supply has been difficult!

Purchased one today in red for my Teric.

Back
Top Bottom