For Sale Aluminum Shearwater Screen Protectors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTucson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
North Florida / Playa Del Carmen / Arizona
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We just got our latest batch back in stock. We import these directly from France.

Perdix Covers
Teric Covers
Peregrine Covers
Petrel 2 Titanium Bezel Covers

Questions just ask.

Shearwater Dive Computer Accessories

Attachments

• CD106087-4F3A-4853-B8C0-643514746F99.jpeg
    CD106087-4F3A-4853-B8C0-643514746F99.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 406
What different colors do you have for the Perdix cover?

Seems pretty useless on the Teric :), just ordered one in orange:facepalm:

Useless and fun. Your Teric needs some color. They actually do a good job of protecting the screen though. They sit up just high enough to make it pretty hard to scratch by rubbing it across something.

Useless and fun. Your Teric needs some color. They actually do a good job of protecting the screen though. They sit up just high enough to make it pretty hard to scratch by rubbing it across something.
Have orange strap one one and yellow on the other, since it free shipping I thought I would try one and if I like it I’ll get a yellow one too.

What do you mean? I just ordered two.
While I have beaten the glass protectors to bits the plastic (new replacements) ones do great, I’ve barely started seeing any loss of the black coating on the highest edges and I don’t spend time being careful with it, this parts just seems like a fun/cool accessory.

Back
Top Bottom