Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lildrgnoflb

Reaction score
Aloha Everyone,

I just recently discovered this board and I have to say, it's a fantastic place to gather info. I've been diving since 1988 and I'm always on the hunt for knowledge and it appears that this place will help quench that thirst.

This is my second post; I made my first on the thread about the diver who was killed in Laguna Beach. As Robertphillips5 posted, that probably was not the best place for my first post. It would have been more appropriate to say hello first, and for that, I apologize.

It was just that the post from Thor, was abrasive and I couldn't help myself. He stated he was privy to some inside info and I wanted to call him on it, because I work for that office and wanted to know whom he was.

Anyway, I hope I haven't worn out my welcome before I even got a chance to tap the keg, because this board looks like it's a great place to feed my need for scuba.

Aloha,

Lildrgnoflb

Mahalo for your apologies. Being new anywhere is a touchy time to comment on any controversal discussion, but I've done worse here, and I'm still here. Maybe they've though about botting me at times, and I've had a few conflicts, but it's okay.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

GotAir & I are flying out there to do the Great Escape in May. Stay in touch...

don

Lildrgnoflb:
Anyway, I hope I haven't worn out my welcome before I even got a chance to tap the keg, because this board looks like it's a great place to feed my need for scuba.

Aloha,

Lildrgnoflb

It is indeed a place to feed the need for scuba info....I've learned much here.

Welcome...

You'll have a great time here. The people are good, always willing to answer questions, just as you will undoubtably. Enjoy.

Bill :yl2jump:

Glad you found it..........Good times had by all..........now that Karl is gone!

Back
Top Bottom