Aloha From Tennessee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Sea Alan

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings Everyone!

My name is Alan and I love to dive. I retired from the US Navy about 3 years ago as a Deep Sea Diver (Stationed in Hawaii 16 Years). I now get to spend time with my wonderful wife and young son's, an actually get to see them grow up (No more Sea Time away). My 10-year-old son is now a certified Diver and my new dive buddy. My 8 year old loves to snorkel and can't wait to turn 10. I found this web site while surfing and was immediately impressed with the content, humor and mutual respect shown. I enjoy learning about new things, places and new ideas in our ever-changing sport. I look forward to talking with you all! Regards

Alan

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Alan!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.com! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it here! WoooooooooHoooooooooo!

Happy Diving!

Ed. :scubadive:

Alan,
Welcome from another Alan that was in the Navy for a while. I am now in Athens, Greece working at the US Embassy. I was a Navy Corpsman and now a Physician Assistant. Been teaching SCUBA for 30 years.

steve2281:
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Where in Tenn are you from?? steve
Hello Steve,

I live in Clarksville TN.
I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for all of the warm greetings.

Alan

Back
Top Bottom