Aloha from Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back2deepblue

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hiya everybody.....
Oh happy day......finally I got my OW certification after an unwanted break of 26 years....hurrayyyy:luxhello:. I have to say that things have changed substantially as far as certification requirements and instruction goes, but I had an awesome Oahu Dive Center instructor (and crew) who made me feel safe, confident and ready to dive.
Can't wait to get back down, but unfortunately have to wait a couple of weeks (doctor's orders):( because some water got in my middle ear....had some trouble equalizing. Nothing will stop me this time.
Great forum so far...........Ahuiho
Helen

Aloha Helen and welcome back to the blue!

Hope to see you around diving!

Aloha,
Lisa

Don't forget to stop by the Ohana forum and talk story with us :wink:

Hello Helen: Welcome

Working on the Marine Base are ya?..I loved Kaneoha when I was out in Hawaii. Be careful of the caves.................

smilies-41093.png

I don't know if I welcomed you before the crash or not, as so much was lost - but I like to Howdy everyone. Now that we seem to be stable: HOWDY!

Let me know if I can help you here..

:cowboy: don

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll make sure to take everybody’s advise into consideration. Hope to see you around too Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom