Alleged illegal tanks sold by Add Helium-Heads up to any that may have purchased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get under your skin a bit? And who ever said I smoked? I am part of NORML to work on veterans issues. I put that out there because I knew you would troll me. Read my posts. Everyone knows who I am, I've nothing to hide. Why can't you say the same?
(Redacted)

Last edited:
Not even close, Dude. Not even close.

I'm a vet too. And we vets look out for other people. Some of the people we need to look out for are our brother divers. And there's a black sheep that's been fleecing the flock.

Selling controlled defense articles to the enemy? I'm surprised you're not outraged yourself.

Pot stirring over, I am guilty of it, so I'll call it on myself too. I was out of line to refer to you with derogatory terms, and I apologize. I will go back and delete, but leave this post up. People can know me for who I am. Human, fallible, and passionate. I stand by my acts and words, but apologize for name calling.
When I have FACTS and not a bunch off random allegations from a disgruntled employee/investor, then I'll decide to be outraged or not.

Interesting excerpt from the link tekkydiver posted:

“As to the complaint filed by Robotka, the allegations are absolutely false and I look forward to proving them wrong in court,” Solis said.

“Mr. Robotka has failed to include any evidence to prove a single fact he has claimed in his filings,” Solis stated.

According to Solis, Robotka is a minority shareholder who was supposed be an employee of the company, but last month he “stopped showing up at work.”

“I have evidence which shows that on Dec. 21, [Robotka] withdrew all of the funds from the companies’ bank accounts. He did this without telling me. The very day after he cleared out the bank accounts, he filed his complaint. Draw what conclusions you like from this action,” Solis said.

“I believe Mr. Robotka is doing all this to get some kind of advantage over me or to force a settlement. I was not aware, before he did this, that there was even a dispute,” Solis said.

and

Neither the FBI nor Immigration and Customs Enforcement has responded to a request for confirmation that the Kaizen shipment was seized.

Not surprised the Feds haven't commented. Any Federal LEO here to shed some light on the alleged criminal side?

Not surprised the Feds haven't commented. Any Federal LEO here to shed some light on the alleged criminal side?
I would have thought if they'd seized Mr. Roboto's shipment they would have told him formally with paperwork. Unless maybe they think there is something other than mere incompetence going on and have reason to "investigate."

I wonder how it was shipped. I'd hope someone didn't ship something worth probably $10k or more via USPS. In which case it should be easy for the shipper to find out exactly where the package is at.

I think it is because you looked at it on a phone...there is a line under "Owners" that separates me, as a staff person. Then, there is another line below me because my wife is a manager.

I appreciate the apology, but anyone who discusses someone's personal finance issues in a public forum has no class...at least that is how I was raised.

If you look at my posts over the 15 years I have been on SB, I think you will see how I conduct myself, which I hope is as a gentleman, as I try to do in all things.

I am not going to comment further. I try to spend my time in more productive ways.

Cheers

Ken

While I have no knowledge regarding the case, I do want to relate that my professional interactions with Ken were very positive since his name has been dragged into this mess.

I purchased a unit and training from Add Helium last year, and Ken handled about 90 percent of the purchasing/training setup/other logistics. I was a bit of a complicated client to deal with, mostly due to work travel vastly restricting my training availability, and he was professional and extremely accommodating to my needs.

Well, it certainly got quiet all of a sudden. I wonder if one of the anonymous posters received some disappointing news?
See attached order vacating Plaintiff's earlier injunction, as well as placing the funds removed by defendant in escrow.
Add Helium is back on point, and operational and this matter will move forward in the courts. Somehow, I think the court will do a better job sorting this out than we can here on Scuba Board!
On the other hand, Scuba Board has got to love the increased traffic and revenue from this drama! Very astute business model.

Attachments

• Order on Defs' Em M-Dissolve Set Aside TI (00454245xC301D).pdf
    62.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Be interesting to see how they pay the bills, it being that all of the cash is in escrow and that bankruptcy has been established for the remaining owner.

Bthat bankruptcy has been established for the remaining owner.

I don't believe that is accurate. If so the civil case would be over and the vacating order on the emergency order clearly states "owners" in plural and that the money will stay in escrow until the owners can come to an agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom