All Work and No Diving makes Aquatrax go Crazy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've been diving Lake Murray this winter. Water temp is currently about 45 degrees, and vis is ranging from 8-15' off of Marietta's Landing, depending on where you are diving.

And funny that you should mention Florida, Rick....I'll be there next week. :D

Thanks Cyp but too late. Guess I'll have to start hanging over on the Florida board.. : )

Where you headed?, I'll be around Boca/Pompano area Friday through Sunday

Sent from my Shearwater Brain Scanner using Tapatalk

We are headed to High Springs to get our backsides kicked and practice a little humility (Fundies class).

I would have posted a little sooner, but the last place I went was Balmorhea, and I was guessing that you didn't want to hear about 100' vis and 76 degree water...lol.

Fundies? Never sign up for training while drinking, this is what happens :D Should be a fun few days... for the instructor. Good luck and go slow, let us know how it goes.

Balmorhea, too far, it would have to be full of mermaids for me to make that trip.

Have fun next week

LOL....a report will be forthcoming, once I recover.

You have fun as well next week, sir! Enjoy the trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom